- a) Participants extended from B058(1701A3631) study.|
- b) New participants.
- a) Participants who have completed 7 weeks of dosing in the B058(1701A3631) study and
give signed informed consent to continue duloxetine administration in this study.
- b) Participants diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder or persistent depressive
disorder and completely meet the criteria of major depressive episode as defined by
the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) with
the Mini International Neuropsychiatric Interview for Children and Adolescents
- b) Participants whose incipient age of depression was â‰¥7 years old.
- a, b) Have a current or previous diagnosis (DSM-5) of the following as judged by the
- Neurodevelopmental disorders
- Schizophrenia spectrum and other psychotic disorders
- Bipolar and related disorders
- Trauma and stressor-related disorders
- Disruptive Â· Impulse Control Â· and Conduct disorders
- a, b) Have a current diagnosis (DSM-5) of the following as judged by the investigator:
- Obsessive-compulsive and related disorders
- Anorexia nervosa, Bulimia nervosa, Binge-eating disorder
- Sleep-wake disorders
- Neurocognitive disorders
- Disruptive mood dysregulation disorder
- a, b) Have personality disorders, in the judgment of the investigator.